With the school rush just around the corner, mama is already stressing and trying to get new ideas for quick, nutritious meals for those after school rushes between homework and the dinner table. I am always looking for easy dinner ideas with sustainable nutritious ingredients for my little monsters and let me tell you first hand, this one can’t be beat!
Seeds of Change offers bags of microwavable or stove-top rice flavors that you can quickly warm and serve! Read to eat in just 90 seconds flat – yes that’s right, 90 seconds!! Que the music – mama’s got a winner!
The only Certified Organic, ready-to-heat rice and grain brand available in Canada!!
So, here’s what I made in just under 30 minutes for my family: Italian Sausage with Quinoa and Brown Rice
- 5-6 italian sausages
- 1 pkg Seeds Of Change Organic Quinoa and Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- Brown Italian Sausages – I used my OptiGrill
- In a pan add 2 tbs water to rice package and stir over flame for 90 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth to the rice and the sausages and cook for 2-3 mins until warm enough to eat
- Scoop and serve
SO DELICIOUS! I served with a side of salad and some garlic bread – my kids LOVED it!
What I love most about this company is that Seeds of Change® contributes 1% of sales toward sustainable farming agriculture worldwide – tasty and helpful! They have managed to place one garden in every province, making Seeds of Change a great contributor to allowing Canadians access to local, organic food from coast to coast.
CANADIANS!!! This summer, YOU have a chance WIN a GRAND PRIZE trip to Prince Edward County, Ontario to enjoy a once in a lifetime meal of original recipes from world renowned Chef Jamie Kennedy made with local, seasonal produce and Seeds of Change.
- There will be five grand prizes that include travel for two to Prince Edward County from anywhere in Canada, two nights’ stay in nearby Toronto, and $1,000.000 CAD spending money.
- The contest begins on July 12, 2016 and ends on August 14, 2016
- To enter, head to your local major grocery retailer and purchase Seeds of Change®, and then enter online with the code on the package at www.SeedsofChange.ca
Check out The Seeds of Change® Canada Facebook page is a great resource for Canadians who are interested in growing or cooking with organic ingredients.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks and Seeds of Change CA – I was given compensation and product in exchange for a review – As always, all opinions expressed on lil-sugar.ca are my own.