**I was recently sent a lovely gift that contained a whole slew of holiday goodness via Van Houtte Coffee and Keurig – So thankful for all the goodness and ingredients to make these delicious Nanaimo Bars!
If you love coffee then you will absolutely enjoy these Nanaimo bars! Truth is, I have only recently become a fan of coffee but it seems that I am slowly becoming a coffee-flavor addict. If you have had the opportunity to taste Van Houtte’s Holiday Spice Latte then you will know what I mean when I say, heaven in a cup! Not only is the flavor delicious, it is rich and smooth- just like the holiday season. The fact that this coffee is incorporated in this recipe will have you wanting to eat these tiny squares day in and day out! The perfect holiday treat to entertain guests and serve to some company for dessert and trust me when I say, EASIEST recipe EVER! The only thing I wish I had done differently would be using a smaller pan for taller, more filled bars – nonetheless YUM!
Preparation: 30 Min
Cooking Time: 0 Min
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons infused Holiday Spice Latte coffee
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 5 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 packet (25 g) Holiday Spice Latte
- 1/4 cup infused Holiday Spice Latte coffee, cold and without the packet
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 1-ounce squares bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Using a fork, mix all the dry ingredients for the crust, then add the butter and coffee. Blend together.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Refrigerate.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, mix all the ingredients for the cream.
- Pour this mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly with a spoon. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the coffee cream layer.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before cutting into 16 squares.