-2 medium zucchini
-1/2 medium onion
-1 tsp baking powder
-8-10 tbs whole flour (I use whole wheat)
-pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini and onion and towel dry to remove as much excess moisture as possible.
3. Place zucchini in a medium bowl and stir in the egg.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder, salt and 8-10 tablespoons of flour.
5. Combine the flour mixture with the zucchini mixture.
6. Add additional flour if it is still too wet.
7. Spoon on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, then turn over, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
**Should golden brown on on both sides when done.
Cooking Time: 25 mins (approx)