These tiny little lunch time faves will be a hit with your little ones and a go-to lunch time favorite because they can be easily frozen and used in bento boxes and lunch containers. Veggies included too!
- 2 cups pasta of choice
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozarella cheese (shredded)
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs *seasoned or non seasoned*
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/cup spinach (raw or dethawed from freezer)
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease or butter a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, olive oil and salt; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni or pasta of your choice and broccoli and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, drain; stir in the butter and egg until pasta and broccoli is evenly coated.
- Set aside 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and stir 1 cup mozzarella cheese, milk, spinach, breadcrumbs and parmesan into the pasta along with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the tops of each muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until browned.
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan.