Here’s a recipe the whole family will love, and you will be able to let them have seconds too because there will be a lot! These are a simple, healthy’ish alternative to boxed cookies, and you won’t have to stress about doubling the recipe. This one makes anywhere between 24-48 cookies depending on size.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini (2 small zucchini)
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 c. flour
- 1 cup cranberries (craisins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy then add oil, sugars, zucchini and vanilla – Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, soda, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add to egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well while adding cranberries.
- Drop onto a parchment lined baking sheet by the spoonful.
- bake 10-12 minutes until edges start to turn golden brown. (Careful not to burn)
- Cool on baking rack.
Enjoy! I make these ahead of time and store in freezer for easy school lunch time snacks.