-1 gallon (or larger) glass jar – you can use plastic if you like.
-6-7 cups of white vinegar
-5-7 orange peels
-2 spray bottles
-Some water to dilute
– Collect orange peels for a couple of days, or juice some like I did. The point is to collect them in a jar any way that you wish.
– Place orange peels in a gallon jar and add 6-7 cups of white vinegar to cover, and let sit for 10 days or longer.
– Shake your jar often to ensure mixture isn’t settling.
– After the 10 days, strain the peels and vinegar through a strainer.
– Fill a spray bottle with 1/2 to 3/4 cleaner to 1/2 to 1/4 water.
*NOTE* You should not smell the vinegar too much and the smell should not linger when your cleaner dries on surfaces after cleaning–If this happens, dilute some more with water.