Keep your kids entertained with this easy craft activity! Cotton Stompers are easy to make and will provide your children with endless fun and possibilities.
Here’s what you need:
-Cotton Balls (about 35-40)
-1.5 cups flour
-1.5 coups water
-2 baking sheets
1. In 3 separate bowls mix 1/2 cup flour and water in each. Stir to a thick solution. Add food colouring of choice.
2. Dip each cotton ball in desired colors and make sure to cover them with solution.
3. Place coloured cotton balls on foil-lined baking sheet approx 1 inch apart.
4. Bake at 320 degrees for about 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, cool and place in a bowl.
Once balls have cooled, let your children choose a ‘stomping’ or ‘hammering’ toy and have fun pounding them and pealing them apart!! This kept my kiddos entertained for 30 minutes!
**After all the fun is over and all the balls have been torn, I always offer my kids a bowl of water for some more mess fun! Let them submerge the balls in the water for some continued sticky fun!